Types & Uses of
Mentoring can look different in every business.
At Guider, we work with businesses who are using mentoring in diverse and exciting ways to support the unique needs of their workforce.
We want to share that expertise to help more organisations make the most out of mentoring and ensure the knowledge and skills of their employees are shared, developed, and harnessed to have a real impact.
What you'll learn in this e-book:
- The different ways mentoring can be used in the workplace
- The different types of mentoring
- Strengths and challenges of each type
- Which type best suits which use case
- How to plan a specific type of program
- How Guider customers are seeing success